Classic Wool Blanket
The Classic Wool Blankets by Klippan are stunningly unique in design. Each print was designed by a famous Swedish designer. Lofty and warm, you will be reaching for the Classic Wool Blanket time and time again. A perfect piece for your home or a gift for a loved one. Tradition and quality is woven into each timeless Klippan blanket or throw.
Quality and design in perfect harmony. Klippan is a Swedish family-run business established in 1879. Known for having the highest quality blankets and throws by using only pure, traceable fibre, all blankets and throws are fully produced in the Klippan factory. Klippan sources lambswool from New Zealand which is fully traceable back to the individual farmer.
- Approximate size: 130 cm x 200 cm / 51" x 78"
- Dry clean only.
- Zebra: 100% Lambswool, designed by Lisa Larson
- Lake in the Valley: 100% Eco Lambswool, designed by Akira Minagawa
- Squirrel: 50% Recycled Wool, 50% Eco Lambswool, designed by Bengt & Lotta
- House in the Forest: 100% Lambswool, designed by Akira Minagawa