Beehive Wool Shop
Fort Street Shawl Kit
We love the light and airy feel this shawl has without being too heavy- the beauty of the Geilsk Tynd Uld; woolly but lightweight! This will be a long-wearing staple in your wardrobe. Easy stockinette knitting perfect for watching TV or chatting with friends.
Kit includes: 7 balls of Geilsk Tynd Uld
- 3 balls in #01- Graphite
- 2 balls in #35- Dark Grey
- 1 ball in #18- Light Grey
- 1 ball in an accent colour
Skills Required: Knit, Purl, Stripes
Pattern: Included. Fort Street Shawl pattern by the Beehive
Needles and Notions: Purchased Separately.
- 3.75mm (US 5), 80cm (32") circular needle, or size needed to achieve gauge.
- Tapestry/Darning Needle
- Wool Wash
- T-Pins or Knit Blockers
- Blocking Wires (optional)
See our project on Ravelry!