Beehive Wool Shop
Striped Two-Colour Cowl Kit in Air Lace
Air is a luxurious blend of brushtail possum down, cashmere, and silk, resulting in an ultra soft and lofty fabric with a graceful drape. Colours in Air have an earthy undertone thanks to the natural character of brushtail possum. Best of all, items knit in Air will be as warm as 100% cashmere. What's not to love?
Kit Includes: 2 balls of Zealana Air Lace and Striped Two-Colour Cowl pattern.
Cherry Blossom: MC: 10 Hot Pink | CC: 17 Snow
- City Streets: MC: 01 Charcoal | CC: 15 Light Grey
- Coffee Date: MC: 14 Camel | CC: 17 Snow
- Driftwood: MC: 01 Charcoal | CC: 14 Camel
- Sand Dollar: MC: 01 Charcoal | CC: 04 Natural
- Sea to Sky: MC: 16 Ink | CC: 08 Mint
- West Coast: MC: 16 Ink | CC: 12 Bright Gold
Skills Required: Knit, purl, knitting in the round, jogless stripes
Pattern: Included. Striped Two-Colour Cowl pattern by Susan Baldock.
Needles and Notions: Purchased separately.
- 3.25-3.5mm (US 3-4), 60cm (24") circular needle, or size needed to achieve gauge
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry/Darning Needle
- Wool Wash such as Eucalan or Soak
See our projects on Ravelry!