Beehive Wool Shop
Wayworn Shawl Bundle
What's not to love about a cozy accessory that is light and airy with a subtle silky sheen? Wayworn is a beautiful finished object with a multitude of styling options.
Kit includes: 4 balls of Sandnes Garn Silk Mohair. Note: for colourways where only colours A and B are indicated, it is because section C will be completed with colour B, as in our sample.
- Fog: A: 1 x 1022 Light Grey Mix | B: 3 x 6032 Fog Blue
- Rose Gold: A: 1 x 1015 Putty | B: 3 x 4012 Rose Gold,
- Sage: A: 1 x 1012 Natural | B: 3 x 8521 Dusty Light Green,
- Softly: A: 1 x 1015 Putty | B: 1 x 2650 Beige Marl | C: 2 x 4012 Rose Gold
Skills Required: Knit, purl, increase, decrease, stripes.
Pattern: Not included. Wayworn by Melanie Berg, available on Ravelry.
Needles and Notions: Purchased Separately.
- 3.5mm (US 4) 60-80 cm/24-32 in circular needles, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry/Darning Needle
- Wool Wash
- T-Pins or Knit Blockers
- Blocking Wires (recommended)