Beehive Wool Shop
Travelling Rib Loop Kit in Patagonia Hand Paints and Mohair
The subtle texture of travelling rib is an excellent canvas for multi-coloured yarns. Paired with mohair, the soft halo further blurs the colours together for a gentle mélange effect.
The amount of yarn in this kit is enough to knit either the cowl or the double loop (scarf) version.
Kit Includes: Travelling Rib Cowl pattern, 1 skein of Juniper Moon Patagonia Organic Merino Hand Paints and 25 g of lace-weight silk/mohair.
- Beachy: Patagonia #1002 Gold Coast and Knitting for Olive Soft Silk Mohair 'Dusty Aqua'
Flamingo: Patagonia #1006 Iridescence and Drops Kid-Silk #32 Raspberry
- Golden Rays: Patagonia #1001 Mojave and Sandnes Garn Tynn Silk Mohair #2755 Golden Brown
- Ocean Depths: Patagonia #1005 Tahiti and Sandnes Garn Tynn Silk Mohair #6564 Petrol
- Twilight: Patagonia #1004 Twilight and Knitting for Olive Soft Silk Mohair 'Slate Grey'
Skills Required: Knit, purl, knitting in the round, strands held doubled.
Pattern: Included. Travelling Rib Cowl by Beehive Wool Shop
Needles and Notions: Purchased separately.
- 5.5 mm (US 9) circular needle, or size needed to achieve gauge. For cowl use a 40cm (16") needle or for scarf use a 100 cm (40") needle.
- 2 locking stitch markers
- Tapestry/Darning Needle
- Wool Wash
See our projects on Ravelry!