Beehive Wool Shop
Striped 2-Colour Seta-Mohair Cowl Kit
Sheen and drape in a palette of sophisticated colourways. Seta-Mohair is a blend of mulberry silk and kid mohair in a chainette construction with a light halo. Creates a soft and luxurious fabric that you won't ever want to take off!Kit includes:
4 balls of Concept by Katia Seta-Mohair
Black: 2 balls each of #300 and #312
- Gold: 2 balls each of #300 and #307
- Red: 2 balls each of #300 and #314
- Taupe: 2 balls each of #301 and #303
Pattern: Included. 2-Colour Striped Cowl by Beehive
Needles and Notions: Purchased separately.
- 3.5mm (US 4), 60cm (24") circular needle, or size needed to achieve gauge
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry/Darning Needle
- Wool Wash such as Eucalan or Soak
See our project on Ravelry.