Beehive Wool Shop
Over the Rainbow Kit
Who doesn't love a rainbow? We think this pillow is adorable for any place that could use a little cheer, whether it's a child's room or your office! It is also the perfect emblem of Pride all year long. Knit in Sandnes Garn Fritidsgarn, a bulky weight made of 100% wool, it is a quick knit and a durable cushion.
10% of the proceeds from the purchase of this kit will be donated to charity supporting the LGBTQ+ community.
Note: We knit our pillow on a smaller needle than indicated for a blocked gauge of 16sts/4" instead of 14sts/4".Kit Includes:
- Joy: 1 ball each of #4627, 4715, 2015, 6013, 6052, 1012
- Spectrum: 1 ball each of #4219, 3326, 2206, 8264, 6573, 5575
Pattern: Purchased Separately. Over-the-Rainbow Pillow by Pam Powers
Needles and Notions: Purchased Separately.
- 5.0mm (US 8), 60cm (24") circular needle, or size needed to achieve gauge
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry/Darning Needle
- Wool Wash such as Eucalan or Soak
- T-Pins or Knit Blockers
- Fibre Fill (we combined Fibre Fill with leftover yarn bits!)