Beehive Wool Shop
Over the Rainbow Pillow Bundle
Who doesn't love a rainbow? We think this pillow is adorable for any place that could use a little cheer, whether it's a child's room or your office! It is also the perfect emblem of Pride all year long. Knit in Sandnes Garn Fritidsgarn, a bulky weight made of 100% wool, it is a quick knit and a durable cushion.
Note: We knit our pillow on a smaller needle than indicated for a blocked gauge of 16sts/4" instead of 14sts/4".Kit Includes:
- Joy*: 1 ball each of A: 1012 Natural, B: 6052 Jeans Blue, C: 6013* Sky Blue, D: 2015 Corn Yellow, E: 4715 Pink, F: 4627 Cherry
Sunshine: 1 ball each of A: 1012 Natural, B: 6052 Jeans Blue, C: 6573 Cornflower, D: 2015 Corn Yellow, E: 4715 Pink, F: 4627 Cherry
- Spectrum: 1 ball each of A: 5575 Navy, B: 6573 Cornflower, C: 8264 Green, D: 2206 Yellow, E: 3326 Orange, F: 4219 Red
Pattern: Purchased Separately. Over-the-Rainbow Pillow by Pam Powers
Needles and Notions: Purchased Separately.
- 5.0mm (US 8), 60cm (24") circular needle, or size needed to achieve gauge
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry/Darning Needle
- Wool Wash such as Eucalan or Soak
- T-Pins or Knit Blockers
- Fibre Fill (we combined Fibre Fill with leftover yarn bits!)