Beehive Wool Shop
Mohair Bias Loop Kit
Our Mohair Bias Loop Kits feature Katia Air Lux and a coordinating mohair. Ever so soft and iridescent, this cowl is the perfect addition for a night on the town.
The cowl can be worn as a long loop, or wrapped twice for a cozy cowl. Kit options labelled "Short" cannot be wrapped twice.
The pattern is written by Churchmouse Yarns and Teas and is clear and easy to follow. This project knits up quickly and is a very gratifying knit. You'll want one in every colour!Kit includes:
- Beehive Addendum
- Black: 2 balls Katia Air Lux #61 and 2 balls Drops Kid-Silk #02
- Dusty Rose: 2 balls Katia Air Lux #79 and 2 balls Drops Kid-Silk #31
- Silver Gradient: 2 balls Katia Air Lux #69 and 2 balls Concept by Katia Silk-Mohair #700
- Short Cranberry: 1 ball Katia Air Lux #73 and 1/3 skein Fleece Artist Zambezi in Cranberry Chutney
- Teal Gradient: 2 balls Katia Air Lux #66 and 2 balls GGH Kidseda #203
Pattern: Purchased separately. Available from Churchmouse Yarns and Teas and on Ravelry. Kit does contain our Beehive Addendum.
Needles and Notions: Purchased separately.
- 6.5mm (US 10.5), 80cm (32") circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Spare needle in similar size for grafting
- Scrap yarn for provisional cast on
- Crochet hook for provisional cast on (optional)
- Tapestry/Darning Needle
- Wool Wash such as Eucalan or Soak
- T-Pins or Knit Blockers
- Blocking Wires (optional)
See our projects on Ravelry!