Beehive Wool Shop
Moa Bias Loop Kit
Mohair Bias Loop by Churchmouse Yarns and Teas is a perennial favourite at Beehive. The pattern is clear and easy to follow, the project knits up quickly and is a very gratifying knit. You'll want one in every colour!Kit includes: 2 balls of GGH Moa yarn
Skills Required: Knit, Purl, Increase, Decrease, Provisional Cast-On, Grafting
Pattern: . Purchased separately. Available from Churchmouse Yarns and Teas and on Ravelry.
Needles and Notions: Purchased separately.
- 6.5mm (US 10.5), 80cm (32") circular needle, or size needed to obtain gauge
- Spare needle in similar size for grafting
- Scrap yarn for provisional cast on
- Crochet hook for provisional cast on (optional)
- Tapestry/Darning Needle
- Wool Wash such as Eucalan or Soak
- T-Pins or Knit Blockers
- Blocking Wires (optional)
See our project on Ravelry!