Laine Magazine #2 Spring/Summer 2017
Laine Spring/Summer 2017 features:
- 124 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- Instructions on how to make a camera strap by weaving
- A long-format interview with Andrea Mowry
- A Q&A with Felicia Lo
- A story about Tukuwool
- A story about Biches & Bûches
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Helsinki featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
Designers featured in this issue: Anna Johanna, Ankestrick, Renate Yerkes, Astrid Troland, Isabell Kraemer, Susanne Sommer, Andrea Mowry, Jonna Hietala, Lesley Robinson, Caitlin Hunter and Jessica Gore.
Printed in Estonia.