Laine Magazine #11 Summer 2021
Coming Soon! Pre-order your copy today to receive as soon as it arrives at the shop.
Items purchased alongside this pre-order will be held until the magazine arrives, and will ship together.
Make sure you pre-order as soon as possible, as Laine sells out really fast!
Laine 11, Marjoram, will be released May 7, 2021. It includes:
- 148 pages
- 11 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- an interview with Diane Ivey of Lady Dye Yarns written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about the knitting app Knitrino
- an article about Yarningham yarn festival written by Jeanette Sloan
- an article about knitting and cognitive skills by our regular writer Päivi Kankaro
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- book reviews
- Laine Favourites section.
Designers featured in this issue: Stella Ackroyd, Christelle Bagea, George Cullen, Jonna Hietala, Gudrun Johnston, Marianne Munier, Paula Pereira, Eri Shimizu, Nataliya Sinelshchikova and Stephen West.