Beehive Wool Shop
Knitting Level 3: Felted Clogs
We at the Beehive have been knitting this felted clog pattern for years, and it is one of our favourites - find out why!
Fiber Trends describes these clogs as a “fast and easy felt clog slippers knit with double stranded yarn. Designed to create a very thick, firm fabric when felted, they feature double soles for extra comfort and longer wear.” Worked both flat and in the round using short rows and wrap and turn techniques, and using 3-needle bind-off for finishing, this project will teach you many new skills.
Length: 4 sessions x 1.5 hours
Pattern: Felted Clogs (AC33e) by Fibre Trends
- the knit stitch
- a cast-on and cast-off method
- working in the round
- a short-row method (W&T), paired decreases
- pick-up techniques
- 3-needle bind-off.
- 9mm 40cm circular needles
- 9mm 60cm circular needles
- 300g of worsted weight yarn. It should be non-superwash (we recommend Berocco Lanas).
- Pattern: Available on Ravelry. Please bring your copy to class.
|4 classes: Monday January 10, 17, 24, 31||6:00pm-7:30pm||Bonnie