Woolens includes 11 patterns by designer Jared Flood, founder and creative director of Brooklyn Tweed. From hats and cowls to scarves, shawls, and wraps, projects suitable for adventurous beginners and seasoned knitters abound. Several patterns in the book offer multiple design pathways that allow the maker to customize the garment according to personal taste. Many designs are unisex. A thorough techniques section shepherds knitters through the patterns and serves as a valuable standalone reference resource. Flood's lavish photography kindles the imagination and inspires creative knitters to original interpretations. Woolens makes a wonderful gift for a knitting friend and is a worthy addition to any knitting library.
- 138 pages with full color photographs
- Book Dimensions: 8" by 10"
- Perfect bound softcover with soft-touch coating
- FSC-certified publication
- Printed in the USA at a press powered by 100% renewable energy