Beehive Wool Shop
Beacon Hill Cowl Kit in Alpaca Classic
Rowan Alpaca Classic is a light and lofty blend of brushed alpaca and cotton which makes for a luxurious but lightweight accessory perfect for taking off the chill of a brisk day.
Kit includes: Beacon Hill Cowl pattern and 3 balls of Rowan Alpaca Classic
- Red-leaf Maple: MC: 122 Dark Burgundy, CC1: 121 Dahlia, CC2: 119 Copper Clay
- Mallard: MC: 110 Foliage, CC1: 109 Deep Teal, CC2: 108 Verdigris
- Nootka Rose: MC: 101 Feather Grey, CC1: 116 Soft Satin, CC2: 115 Snowflake White
Skills Required: Jogless Stripes, Knitting in the Round
Pattern: Included. Beacon Hill Cowl pattern by Susan Baldock
Needles and Notions: Purchased separately.
- 3.75-4.00mm (US 5-6), 60cm (24") circular needle, or size needed to achieve gauge
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry/Darning Needle
- Wool Wash such as Eucalan