Beehive Wool Shop
This luxurious kit combines Hand Maiden's Glow Bundle with an extra bit of Hand Maiden's Superkid Silk to produce Joji Locatelli's beautiful Ashes wrap. Silk, linen, and kid mohair are combined for a stunning combination of drape and lacework. It is perfect for an extra touch of warmth on a cool evening. See our project notes on Ravelry for how we blended the two mohairs in this project!
- One Glow Bundle by Handmaiden: 400m/100g of Flyss (65% Silk, 35% Linen) and 400m/50g of Bloom (64% Kid Mohair, 36% Silk)
- 200m/25g of Superkid Silk (70% Kid Mohair, 30% Silk)
Pattern: Purchased Separately. Available from Joji Locatelli on Ravelry.
Needles and Notions: Purchased Separately.
- 4.0mm (US 6), 60cm (24") circular needle, or size needed to achieve gauge
- Stitch Markers
- Tapestry/Darning Needle
- Wool Wash such as Eucalan or Soak
- T-Pins or Knit Blockers
- Blocking Wires (optional)