Beehive Wool Shop
Knitting Level 3: Cabled Hat
You’ve made a basic hat before and you want to try out something more challenging. This short ‘cabled hat’ class might be just the right thing for you.
Length: 2 sessions x 1.5 hours
Pattern: Peregrina by Nicole Bottles
- cable knitting
- decreasing cables.
- Knitting in the round. – Please come to the first class with your ribbing completed so we can get right to the cables!
- reading a pattern
- a cast on method
- a bind off method
- Knit and Purl stitches
- Kf&b increase and K2tog decrease
- And have completed a few simple projects, (slipper, hat, etc.)
Note: Students receive a discount code for 15% off the supplies for this class.
- Peregrina Pattern by Nicole Bottles (Provided)
- Completed hat ribbing for first class.
- Cable needle
- 1 skein of Berroco Vintage (or equivalent) in a light shade.
- 4.5mm / 40cm circular needle
- A set of 4.5mm DPNs
- 1 darning needle
- 1 crochet hook (optional)
- Stitch Markers
|2 classes: Wednesday Oct 6 and 13||7:00pm-8:30pm||Nicole|
|2 classes: Wednesday Oct 20 and 27||7:00pm-8:30pm||Nicole|