Beehive Wool Shop
Cordova Bay Shawl Kit
Drape and Shine are the two words that best describe the Cordova Bay Shawl. Tynn Line is a blend of cool cotton, structured linen, and lustrous viscose. Alternating between holding the yarn single and doubled creates a subtle striping that adds interest to the knitting and the finished garment. An elegant accessory for warm weather, this piece will be one that you reach for time and again!
Kit includes: 10 balls of Sandnes Garn Tynn Line
- Golden: 8 balls of #2553 and 2 balls of #2331
- Moss: 8 balls of #8561 and 2 balls of #1015
- Petrol: 8 balls of #6554 and 2 balls of #7521
- Slate: 8 balls of #6080 and 2 balls of #7521
Terracotta: 8 balls of #4234 and 2 balls of #1002
Pattern: Included. Cordova Bay Shawl by Beehive.
Needles and Notions: Purchased Separately.
- 4.5mm (US 7), 60cm (24") circular needle, or size needed to achieve gauge.
- Tapestry/Darning Needle
- Wool Wash such as Eucalan or Soak
- T-Pins or Knit Blockers
- Blocking Wires (optional)