Kussen and Kiss
Beginner Punch Needle Kit
This kit is a great introduction to the world of punch needle and includes everything you need to make a complete 8" wall hanging. Punch needle is easy to learn and quick to do, yet the results are so satisfying. The list of possible projects is endless. Learn all the how-tos with this sweet little project.
Included in the kit:
- 8" pre-stretched bamboo hoop. Dorr Mill Monk's Cloth has been stretched and glued into this hoop so you can by-pass the stretching process. It retains tension for easy punching and the glued edge means you don't have to sew or glue-in the cloth when you're done. Just snip the tails and it's ready to hang! *This hoop is not re-useable*
- "Laurel" pattern and instructions for pattern transfer
- Booklet "Punch Needle Basics". Explains all the basics of Punch Needle as a craft, including information not only for this project but also tips and techniques to use as you go forward with other projects
- Full instructions specific to this project
- Generous amounts of yarn to complete the design
- Lavor 5.5 Adjustable Punch Needle tool. A very good, made-in-Portuguese tool. As this project features the flat stitch side of punch needle work, you'll be using the tool at setting "4" only. But because it's adjustable, you'll have fun making longer loops in future projects. Stainless steel with recycled-plastic handle.
What you'll need:
~ sharp scissors or snips
~ medium or fine tipped marker pen.