Beehive Wool Shop
Beginner Knit Kit
Welcome to the wonderful world of knitting! This kit sets you up with an introductory project as well as the tools needed to get started on your knitting journey! If you have a teacher you're all set, otherwise we recommend adding on the Knit Step by Step book which has excellent instructions and images.
Alternatively, this is the project we teach in our Knitting Level 1: Beginner Knit course, where all of the materials are provided.
- Simple Yet Effective cowl pattern by Tin Can Knits and Beehive Addendum
- 1 pair of 5.0mm, 24" circular needles
- 2 balls of Drops Nepal, a blend of wool and alpaca
- 1 small Beehive project bag
- 1 bulb-pin stitch marker
- 2 tapestry needles
- Optional book: Knit Step by Step: Techniques, Stitches, and Patterns Made Easy