Laine Magazine #9 Autumn/Winter 2019
Laine Autumn/Winter 2019 includes:
- 140 pages
- 13 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- An interview with Lavanya Patricella
- A long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
- My story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
- A column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sloan
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Munich featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
Designers featured in this issue: Fiona Alice, Rachel Brockman, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Aleks Byrd, Renée Callahan, Verena Cohrs, Elly Fales, Whitney Hayward, Marianne Munier, Lavanya Patricella, Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre, Susanne Sommer and Becky Sørensen.
Printed in Estonia.