Laine Magazine #5 Summer 2018
Laine Summer 2018 features:
- 132 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 10 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- A portrait of Ysolda Teague
- An interview with Rosa Pomar
- “My story” by Nathan Critchlow of Twisted Fintch
- A Q&A with Vânia O. of Two Hands Textile Studio
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Edinburgh featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
Designers featured in this issue: Sachiko Burgin, Bérangère Cailliau, Thea Colman, Sus Gepard, Marie Greene, Jonna Hietala, Clare Mountain, Susanne Sommer, Lene Tøsti and Veera Välimäki.
Printed in Estonia.