Laine Magazine #4 Winter/Spring 2018
Laine Winter/Spring 2018 features:
- 148 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated
- A portrait of Jared Flood
- A Q&A with Susanne Sommer
- A long-format article about La Bien Aimée
- "My story" by Anna Dianich of Tolt Yarn and Wool
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to Paris featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop.
Designers featured in this issue: Fiona Alice, Emily Greene, Susie Haumann, Melody Hoffmann, Tiina Huhtaniemi, Libby Jonson, Isabell Kraemer, Sarah Pope, Camille Rosselle, Katrin Schneider, Helen Stewart and Camilla Vad.
Printed in Estonia.